At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION Develops and/or leads teams in studies, plans, criteria, specifications, calculations, evaluations, design documents, performance assessments, integrated systems analysis, cost estimates, budgets, associated with the planning, design, licensing, construction, operation, and maintenance of Exelon s electric generation, transmission, distribution, gas and telecommunication facilities/systems. Provides consultation and recommendations to the Company within and to other business units and/or customers as a result of studying company or customer-owned systems, processes, equipment, vehicles or facilities. Reviews financial data from budget and actual costs of projects.
Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Leads and performs assignments in specialized areas requiring extensive engineering expertise.
Leads and performs engineering tasks associated with a critical or analytical engineering project or a small number of complex projects that require specialized knowledge in many areas.
Evaluates, develops, implements and leads projects that have significant financial and operational impact.
Participates in department planning, provide budget recommendations and monitor performance for the accomplishment of committed results.
Performs assignments while acting independently, and may lead multi-discipline teams.
Serves as an expert in specialized area.
Acts as an expert witness or provide expert opinions as required.
Provides recommendations and implements action plans to improve performance and cost effectiveness.
Provides training and/or guidance to others.
Participates in technical and industry societies and committees to enhance knowledge of new technologies or issues in areas of company interest.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Licensed Professional Engineer
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex electrical and mechanical systems
- Knowledge and ability to apply problem solving approaches and engineering theory
- Knowledge of engineering designs, principles and practices
- Eight or more years of professional engineering experience
- Thorough knowledge and experience in unique areas of engineering expertise
- Detailed knowledge of applicable standards, codes methods, and practices unique to areas of expertise
- Ability to apply advanced engineering principles to identify and resolve complex issues
- Minimum of three related career experiences (i.e., changes in technical job responsibilities, which may or may not include a change in department) OR
- Lead Member of a recognized industry committee OR
- Professional Engineer s License, advanced technical degree, MBA or Project Management Certification
1. Experienced salesperson with background in developing and closing large energy efficiency projects with commercial and industrial customers - 10+ years.
2. Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all management levels including C-suite.
3. Project management experience or PMP Certification is preferred.
4. Experience developing and managing business plans requiring coordination across multiple departments and teams co-existing to serve large commercial and industrial customers.
5. Knowledge of technologies and financing tools to support customer energy and sustainability initiatives.
6. Skilled at analysis and visualization of data to support large customer targeting and recruiting.
7. CEM and LEED AP a plus.
8. Experience with Salesforce and MS-Office applications including but not limited to: Excel, Word, TEAMs, PowerPoint
This position will work in coordination with LCS Account Managers, segment and program outreach professionals, department engineers and other channel management resources.
Develops a strategic business plan and template for driving increased participation and kWh savings by a targeted and defined group of large customers in energy efficiency and other DSM offerings.
Applies technical knowledge to assess a customer s energy efficiency opportunities with associated business, financial and sustainability goals.
Provide project development and implementation support for customer energy projects and capital plans for projects, buildings, and portfolios including HVAC, BMS, lighting, lighting controls, plug load, plug load controls, envelope and other measures.
Develop new customer facing reports, tools and marketing strategies to further large customer engagement and participation.
Track and report progress toward planned goals and objectives.
Applies technical knowledge to help promote a safe work environment and to enhance customer satisfaction.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
Associated topics: buying, contract, customer, efficiency, facility, procure, saving, shipping, saving, supply chain