We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr Copywriter with our industry-leading client in Durham, North Carolina.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsible for print, web, and video/television copy for corporate advertising, promotional collateral; sales materials; and all customer experience touch points. Maintains a unified brand message and Blue Cross NC voice across all communications vehicles. Ensures thorough and complete copy editing and proofing of materials for grammatical and factual content and a consistency with Blue Cross NC and BCBSA brand platforms. Provides technical leadership with respective audiences.
- Brainstorms and collaborates with the other team leads to determine appropriate brand messaging for all communications projects
- Consults with internal clients to determine their needs in conjunction with other team leads and project managers. Develops and presents the best alternatives to meet cost/benefit, budget, and corporate marketing strategy requirements
- Develops and sets content/copy style; determines grammatical protocols; and establishes a consistent, unified Blue Cross NC voice
- Conducts background research and develops names for Blue Cross NC products, programs, departments and divisions in conjunction with Brand Strategy Team
- Produces/leads development of complex copy for electronic and interactive communications such as emails, landing pages, corporate web sites, social media, multimedia sales presentations, print and television advertising, etc.
- Edits or supervises editing of all internally developed projects for grammatical and factual content, and provides final proof of text
- Ensures all copy is compliant with regulatory and trademark requirements
- Develop and maintain corporate messaging across all publications and corporate communications.
- Provides team leadership for brand messaging creation/management to ensure all communications materials are consistent with the Blue Cross NC and BCBSA brand platforms.
- Maintains current knowledge of Blue Cross NC products and services as well as those of our competitors
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in a corporate, agency or studio design environment with increasing responsibility. At least 3 years experience with direct client contact responsibilities
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing big brands and selling in the service industry
A history of willingness and ability to lead and work collaboratively in a high-performance environment
Experience writing for multiple mediums, including print, Web, video, TV, direct mail, and interactive; and an understanding of how to communicate a big brand in these mediums
Successful work performance demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively, work well with others, use productive work methods, exercise sound judgment, and display initiative and innovation on the job
Excellent creative writing and conceptual skills
Proven ability to research and develop fresh, original concepts
Demonstrated proficiency in marketing concepts and grammatical protocols
Excellent organizational and communication skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
Proficiency with relevant software including Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite
The demonstrated ability to produce original creative marketing work is essential and will be supported by a portfolio of original writing projects
Job ID: 346845
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check! - provided by Dice