The NES Fircroft Chicago office is searching for candidates to join the largest petrochemical project in the world as they have an immediate need for a Sr. Contracts Specialist. This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be tasked with supporting the Asset Team with various contract execution and management responsibilities. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at . Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Monaca, PARemote candidates will be considered provided that they are open to periodic site travel.
Hours: M-F40 Hours Per Week. Some OT may be required.
Duration: 12-18 months.
Pay: $85-$100/hr. depending on previous experience.
- Provide life cycle management of projects contracts from creation, revision, administration, and maintenance to close-out.
- Execute Supply Chain best practices for internal Contract Administration activities, ensuring these practices are in accordance with internal policy.
- Provide oversight of Construction Contractors and service providers in managing project contracting activities.
- Execute post award contracts management and support the management of contractors' relationships.
- Compile data to assist in periodic reviews of contractors' performance against established KPIs.
- Manage and report on approved contract values and spend against approved contract value.
- Manage the upkeep of contracts change logs, issues and disputes, management register, disputes and claims mitigation plans.
- Ensure all procurement & contracting documentation is stored in the appropriate contract management systems.
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience in Contracts within the oil & gas and/or petrochemical sector.
- Must have strong strategic skills in aligning complex stakeholders and delivering multiple contracts in different phases in parallel.
- Must have previous experience serving in a senior/management level contracts role for a complex mega project.
- Previous experience serving in a Contracts capacity for a major Shell project would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Monaca, PA region would be a big plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.