- Participate in Comcasts digital transformation as a Senior Analyst supporting development of xfinitys omnichannel customer and agent tools
- Lead validation efforts for offer turn-ups for campaigns
- Align with content publishing team for changes on to respond to business needs
- Manage a wide array of projects from operating Divisions and Business Units from inception to execution
- Support sales and marketing teams in efforts to enhance merchandising and campaign targeting
- Participate in transformation of design and build of offer requirements for business needs for next generation sales platforms
- Knowledge of customer experience best practices and capabilities across and omnichannel platforms
- Drive performance of all Xfinity digital customer touchpoints and journeys across new and existing sales, customer service calls avoided, NPS and revenue
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience preferably in a similar eCommerce role
- Technically savvy with experience partnering with various aspects of a software development team from back-end architects through to front end developers
- Able to synthesize multiple inputs (analytics, qualitative and stakeholder/business direction) to arrive at recommendation on which projects to focus on
- Flexible to adjust role across a large organization as priorities shift
- Strong understanding of third-party platforms and ongoing management of features, as well as integration of new features that expand our toolset
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EMPLOYEES AT ALL LEVELS ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - byjoining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer