Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Specialized Administrative Assistant
METIS Solutions, a PAE Company, is a government services provider of strategic solutions to the defense, homeland security, and the Intelligence Community. METIS provides intelligence analysis and security, training and education, and intelligence support strategy and policy support, intelligence and operations support, program management, and international business development services to U.S. government and commercial clients around the globe. Our Senior Leaders, Subject Matter Experts, and Operational Specialists have direct, on-the-ground expertise in planning and executing the most critical missions our country and business sectors have faced - with current operations ongoing in every region in the US, to include heavy support to the Washington, DC metro area and Tampa, FL area along with the Middle East, South Asia, Afghanistan, Latin America, Europe, or Africa. We offer experience in addressing today's hardest problems.
- Records and file management
- Employee in- and out-processing
- Assist in managing DOD, DSS, and local office policies and programs
- Support the field office chief in scheduling
- Correspondence drafting and routing
- Travel planning (Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Conference room coordination
- Office equipment and supply inventory maintenance
- Government timecard program (DAI) management
- Receipt and routing of office mail/correspondence
- Management of task management (CATMS) system
- Assist in execution of office training program
- Responsible for inputting and managing data bases as directed
- Office Administrative Duties: The Contractor shall perform the full range of office administrative duties in support of the attorneys in the Office of General Counsel (OGC), the Chief of the Office of Freedom of Information and Privacy Act (FOIA/PA Office), and the DCSA Director of Business Enterprise/Chief Financial Officer.
- Point of Contact for OGC: The Contractor personnel shall function as the POC for OGC and the FOIA/PA office with DCSA staff in the acquisition, financial management, and support services offices regarding the ordering of legal reference materials; maintenance of paid subscriptions to online reference sources; current funding levels; and property accountability.
- Monitor and Maintenance of legal reference materials: The Contractor shall monitor and maintain the currency of legal reference materials (e.g., U.S. Code, Code of Federal Regulations, subject area treatises, commentaries and case report sets), draft orders for updates for approval by the General Counsel, and post updates and new volumes as they are delivered.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (at a minimum) and two years of experience relating to the requirements below. Substitution of a Bachelor's degree is allowable if the personnel have six years of related work experience in addition to the two years of experience required for this category. For the substitution to be allowable, a total of eight years of experience would be required to meet the minimum requirements for this category.)
- Advanced computer skills, as the Specialized Administrative and Program Support will be required to perform word processing, spreadsheet management, and conduct more advanced internet research and data collection, as well as metrics gathering.
- Have superior oral and written communication skills, as well as a good command of the English language. #APP21
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement