N. + S. Carolina based engineering firm is looking for experienced and interested professionals for their team in Raleigh.
Individual will be involved with engineering and construction inspections, analysis, testing, quality assurance etc..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients and contractors
- Prepare field inspection / testing reports
- Perform field/lab inspections and materials testing (concrete, masonry, grout, soil)
- Provide technical support for construction quality control activities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- ACI certification and Nuclear Density Gauge preferred
- ICC and/or Special Inspector Certifications
- CWI or NDT Certifications Preferred (UT, MT, PT)
- Eligible To Drive Company Vehicle
These are the preferred skills (don't worry if you don't have these - we have a great training program):
- Construction or Field Testing experience
- Ability to read and interpret plans, specifications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply basic mathematical formulas and concepts to calculate quantities, estimate volumes, inspect constructed work, make recommendations in the field and to perform calculations for field and laboratory tests and equipment
- ACI Level I Concrete, State DOT, WACEL, or ICC certifications in the disciplines of soils, reinforced concrete, and masonry are a plus
If Interested. Please apply or call
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.