Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Wells Fargo Capital Markets Regulatory Technology team is looking for a Software Engineer to join the team as a senior developer. Regulatory Technology team responsible for Regulatory Compliance of Capital Markets Pre-Trade and Post-Trade obligations for the product of OTC derivatives, listed derivatives, Fixed Income and Equity Cash. The regulations covered include Dodd-Frank US/Canadian regulations, European regulations such as MiFID/MIFIR and EMIR and Asia regulations such as HKMA. The team expanding to support Wells Fargo's current and future regulatory obligations that could include SEC, SFTR, Brexit related changes, etc.
This role is required to design and develop regulatory platform components supporting various regulatory requirements and requires very strong technical knowledge of Java and a solid foundation of server design methodologies. Must be able to write highly functional and performance code in a structured manner. Successful applicants will help enhance, build and deliver application frameworks and specific functionality around Regulatory Technology.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design, develop and support Regulatory platform capabilities, functions and processes
- Ensure use of the agreed technology/tools and interfaces to ensure smooth integration and platform availability across DEV, SIT, UAT and Production
- Work closely with the business analysts to review requirements to ensure appropriate level of detail is provide to the tech team
- Establish and document best practices around design, development and deployment
- Create relevant SDLC documentation/deliverables as part of standard project implementations (architecture & design documents, deployment diagrams, source code, scripts, any necessary documentation, etc.)
- Work with cross functional teams (Application Development, Business Users, IT security, Middleware/Platform, Datapower, MQ, and Coherence) to evaluate solution & implement high visibility business & technology initiatives
- Evaluate solutions, review system architecture, design and toolsets to achieve project objectives including usability, performance, reliability, monitoring, control, and security requirements
- Proactively collaborate with the managers to identify key solutions for regulatory obligations, risks, risk mitigations and review technical deliverables during the entire project life cycle
- 2+ years of capital markets experience
- 2+ years of compliance and regulatory systems experience
- 2+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 3+ years of Spring experience
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- 2+ years of Oracle Coherence development or implementation experience
- 5+ years of relational database experience
- 5+ years of Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience
- 5 + years of Core Java experience
- 2+ years of experience in microservices development
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of Python experience
- 2+years of Mongo DB experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- An industry-standard technology certification
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of Kafka experience
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit for benefits information.