We are looking for a social media manager to maintain and support the social media presence for clients social channels, while assisting with other social media-related projects as needed.
• Create, Curate, and publish relevant, original high-quality content
• Create and maintain a social media content calendar and strategic plan
• Perform Social community management (monitoring/responding to guests)
• Execute Paid social execution and management
• Provide support to the Influencer program
• Provide key metrics analysis
• Assist with social brand strategy work as needed
• Collaborate with other departments and teams to coordinate and amplify marketing campaigns through the Client accounts
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3-5 years of experience working in a social media management role
• Knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications, English or technology-related
• Creativity and immersion in social media, with in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
• Strong familiarity with Sprinklr
• Ability to work with a variety of partners and team members across different projects
• Highly self-motivated
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent writing and language skills.
• Some knowledge of Photoshop
• Photography experience a plus
College Degree Required