FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc., is a worldwide leader in the innovation and manufacture of cell culture media, reagents, and medical devices for researchers and clinicians. The company provides unrivaled service and quality to scientists working in biopharmaceuticals, cell therapy, and regenerative medicine, assisted reproductive technology and cytogenetics, and industrial cell culture for the large-scale production of biotherapeutics and vaccines. FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific adheres to both ISO and FDA regulations and operates dual cGMP manufacturing facilities in California, USA, and Tokyo, Japan. The company's consultative philosophy combined with expertise in cell culture and compliance provides customers with unique capabilities and support. For over 50 years, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific has remained uniquely flexible and focused on media while becoming a strategic global leader in media products and services. FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc. is a subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation reporting to FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation.
We are hiring a Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist. The Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist is an individual contributor responsible for creating and posting content onto FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific's social media channels, as well as managing SEM and digital marketing campaigns. The person in this role must work collaboratively with MarCom, Marketing, Sales, Management and necessary internal departments to support the Company in increasing website traffic and ecommerce sales, as well as grow its social media base and increase engagement. Receives close supervision and direction from senior staff but must work independently to meet deadlines and goals.
- Collaborate with MarCom, Marketing and Sales teammates to create a monthly schedule of engaging social media posts for LinkedIn and Twitter that cover corporate and industry news, product & service promotions/launches, webinars and tradeshow activities
- Maintain appropriate tone of voice for all social media content that fits the brand and our communication style
- Work with Graphic Designer to produce graphics/videos for social media channels
- Utilize Hootsuite and/or social media platforms to preschedule posts
- Promote posts when necessary
- Understand compliance and regulatory policies, as well as follow those policies when routing controlled content through the regulatory approval process
- Create PPC/SEM strategy, assist with conversion tracking, as well as create, maintain and optimize campaigns (i.e. keyword development/refinement, bid strategy, A/B testing, etc.) to drive ecommerce sales
- Manage trafficking of digital ads
- Track UTM parameters in a spreadsheet
- Provide monthly reports of social and ad campaign KPIs
- Assist with some website content maintenance on Magento 2 platform
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience managing company pages on social platforms
- 3-5 years of experience managing PPC/programmatic campaigns for ecommerce
- Relevant B2B experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical field would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success
- Must possess a deep familiarity with social media audiences and analytics
- Proficient with social media platforms and tools
- Proficient with PPC/programmatic platforms like Google Ads and AdRoll
- Strong understanding of how to use Google tools like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to track KPIs
- Ability to develop and write engaging social media and SEM ad content
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.