Volt is immediately hiring an Assistant Manager of Social Media and Community Management for a large automotive manufacturer in Fountain Valley.
- Great Company culture
- Innovative Company and leader in its industry
- Strong potential for growth
- Ability to learn and advance skills
- State of the art cafeteria
As an Assistant Manage of Social Media and Community Management to join the Marketing team.
- Assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of social media projects for using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube
- Assists in developing social media strategies and monitoring trends.
- Manages the agency and vendors on select projects to ensure delivery dates and deadlines are met, as well as prioritizing projects and timelines based on business needs.
- Manages the social content calendar for the Brand based on the social content strategy.
- Assists in social content shoots and on-site events to ensures brand consistency and vision.
- Manages social content reviews to ensure brand guidelines and strategies are being met.
- Manages influencer programs for the Brand. Works with agency, vendors, and internal/field staff to connect to our targeted influencer talent, review their social content, metrics, and work on briefing them properly.
- Oversees community management activity by the agency and vendors.
- Develop community management and community engagement strategies.
- Develops documents to share the status and calendar of social and website projects.
- Collaborates and effectively communicates all activities across all internal departments, regional and field staff, and vendors.
- Maintains awareness of current and changing social market trends, consumer attitudes, and opinions.
- Develops project proposals to enhance social marketing process and experiences.
- Breakdown agency reports to produce key takeaways on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Assist with updating internal and external project status documents.
- 2-4 years of marketing experience (preferably social media and/or community management)
- Automotive industry or luxury industry experience is preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Advance proficiency in MS Office
Hours are M-F from 8am - 5pm. Position is remote until the building re-opens (no date at this time). May go hybrid or full time onsite after. Local candidates only will be considered.
Pay for the position is $40/hr. Position is experienced to last 6 months with potential to go longer. It also offer foot in the door of an great organization that has a history of hiring on our top talent.
VOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS