Commercial Facilities Maintenance & Construction Company seeking a Skilled Tradesman. This is a full-time position with health benefits, PTO, paid holidays and eligibility to drive a company van. Excellent pay with overtime work available.
Seeking an experienced, ambitious individual with excellent problem-solving skills to perform a wide variety of services which include, but are not limited to:
Drywall installation and repair
Painting (interior, exterior)
Floor covering installation and repair (vinyl, ceramic tile, carpet tile, wood)
Carpentry, woodworking, fixture assembly and installation
Shelving/cabinetry installation, pressure washing, etc.
Preference will be given to candidates who can proficiently hang and finish drywall, and possess excellent brush/roll painting skills.
Must be able to read, write and speak fluently in English, and keep accurate records and provide clear and concise written reports.. Requirements:
- Responsible, punctual and demonstrate good judgement.
- Ability to work some early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Possess a reliable work vehicle, a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must have some of your own hand and power tools.
- Well-spoken and an effective communicator.
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Can lift up to 50 lbs.