Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
SIGINT Transport Integrator:
Perspecta is seeking a SIGINT Transport Integrator to provide Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) support for the integration of specific SIGINT-supporting transport and communication services. The candidate will provide technical support and expertise for multiple major SIGINT-related system acquisitions spanning both established and emerging initiatives. This component of the Intelligence-Space Programs segment provides Enterprise Systems Engineering and Integration capabilities to a national intelligence acquisition and operations organization. The program supports full lifecycle acquisition across all mission domains of complex national systems architecture. SETAs provide the customer with the expertise needed to provide mission success.
Additional technical support will be provided for: assessing systems- and function-level requirements, CONOPs, architecture products, system schedules, system and enterprise resiliency, and risks. In addition, supporting test and verification strategy and the system integration of new initiatives in support of expanded mission capabilities is required.
The selected candidate will have the aptitude to assess processes and create efficiencies across acquisition domains and within Transport project teams. Due to the broad nature of the team workload, the selected candidate will ideally have knowledge in the customer's communication services to include general knowledge of space, ground, transport systems, SIGINT sensors, and vulnerabilities.
The candidate will interact with several government enterprise systems engineers and stakeholders, as well as multiple Acquisition Offices (AOs) and government and contractor stakeholders to drive resolution plans and strategies for complex technical challenges. The candidate will also support the Transport Capability Program Manager with strategic planning for future capability acquisition and insertion into the enterprise baseline.
- Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D. in a STEM Field.
- Possess an active and current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Significant technical experience working with SIGINT end-to-end system integration.
- Significant technical experience transport/communication services
- Knowledge of space/ground/comm systems and sensor vulnerabilities.
- A passion for learning, helping others, sharing team knowledge, and contributing value to the mission in any way possible.
- Experience with large acquisition systems engineering efforts, methods, and processes.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills; MS Office proficient.
- Good business acumen; ability to relate professionally inside the work environment.
- Organized and flexible.
- Understanding of the System Engineering "V" process.
- Demonstrated technical leadership integrated engineering teams.
- Experience with Systems Engineering and all related functional disciplines therein.
- Experience developing and conducting briefings for senior level customer stakeholders.
- Experience with Intelligence Community (IC) or Department of Defense (DoD).
- Knowledge of Ground systems and overall Space and Ground Architecture.
- Awareness of mission technical capabilities and system performance analysis and assessment.
- Experience with Mission Planning, Control or Processing functions in support of Space and Ground Architecture.
- Experience identifying user & enterprise needs/requirements and gap identification, analysis and assessment.
- Experience in requirements engineering, CONOPS development, verification, test and system integration to accommodate End to End Systems Engineering in support of customer's missions.
- Proven adaptability and experience with daily interaction on-site with the government customers.
- Knowledge of Space/Ground/Communications systems.
- Experience with DOORs requirements database management/repository.
- Experience with MBSE, SysML applications, digital tools, Confluence, and Jira.
- Experience with requirements closure, threat scenarios and analysis, and VV&T strategies that align to an agile development approach.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).