Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Systems Engineer III: Will serve as a technical member of a dynamic team providing Systems Engineering Integration support to government stakeholders.
Positions Available in Chantilly, VA & Aurora, CO:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading SIGINT system integration and system requirements closure initiatives for future systems through the conduct of Systems Engineering Lifecycle Readiness Reviews and System Engineering Technical Reviews.
- Leading Integrated Product Teams (IPT's) and Engineering working groups that will review and assess the maturity of engineering Artifacts, CONOPS, and architecture products.
- Assessing Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) to identify integration dependencies, gaps, and risks.
- Identification of Enterprise and System risks for elevation through the Risk Management (RM) process, executing risk mitigation steps, and closing risks.
- Working directly with the customer, and supporting contractors, to determine the overall maturity of SIGINT acquisitions at each stage of the Intelligence Community Lifecycle Acquisition process while adhering to government standards and procedures.
- Providing decision support and technical consultation, meeting coordination, and leading the development of initial recommendations for Government decision-makers.
- Current and Active TS/SCI Required .
- Required experience: 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Demonstrated understanding of the intelligence community.
- Proven core systems engineering process knowledge.
- Proven communication skills.
- Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and digital engineering tools.
- Certified in one or more of the following: INCOSE (or DAWIA equivalent), Agile, Project Management.
*Due to workplace precautions/restrictions in light of COVID-19, employees may be required to work shift work. Schedules will return to core hours, Monday-Friday, once precautions/restrictions are removed.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).