The Defense Group of Leidos has openings for a SIGINT / EW Exercise Scripter at Fort Riley, KS.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Provide Instructor/Operator (I/O) services to develop training products, documents, requirements, strategies, training materials, and provide instruction in support of SIGINT/EW to include operational support.
Provide I/O services to develop and update Intelligence Systems, capabilities, training products, classes, documents and present training to units regarding current and future capabilities. Provide support to operational tests, training product support using the Training Development Capability (TDC) database, and daily operational IT support. Provides support to other Intelligence System NETs and provides input to the Training Developers/Instructors working in the Directorate of Training (DOT).
- Minimum of 15 years as an Army MOS 35P or 35N or comparable military service equivalent
- Current TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly. Must be able to obtain Public (PKI) certificates to operate on NSAnet databases. If you have ever possessed a CI Poly that is now expired there is a chance that we could reapply for it.
- Current Oversight training (VUport classes OVSC1000, 1100, and 1800), Intelligence Oversight Officer Training (VUport training TOOL1200 and OVS 2201), Trusted Agent Training (Receiving training and certification from a current Trusted Agent), and Unit Auditor Training (VUport training OVSC3101)
- Working knowledge of the SIGINT/EW Enterprise and NSA
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA, ADET, etc.)
- Travel as required not to exceed 40%
G37TREXExternal Referral Bonus: Eligible Potential for Telework: No Clearance Level Required: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Travel: Yes, 50% of the time Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Requisition Category: Professional Job Family: Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.