One of the largest John Deere dealerships in Iowa is looking for several service technicians for their Sioux Center, IA location. As a Service Technician you will be responsible for performing routine and preventative maintenance on their customers John Deer equipment.
Service Technician Duties:
Perform a variety of in and out of store repair and maintenance duties of agricultural, commercial and light construction equipment.
- Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains proper condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments in an accurate and timely fashion
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material and parts used in performing assigned duties
Service Technician Qualifications:
- Ability to use standard desktop/laptop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends during busy seasons
- Attention to detail that allows proper verbal and written communication to customers and support staff
- Ability to analyze and interpret schematics, diagrams and technical manuals
- High School diploma or equivalent
Currently taking applications form anyone who has a knowledge of hand and power tools to experienced technicians in the filed.
If interested in this Service Technician position call Jeremy at for more information or click the link below to apply TODAY!