Service Consultant - Jaguar/Land Rover North Dade
Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 2
This position functions as the face of the service department greeting customers as they arrive to the service drive providing excellent customer service and determining what the service needs of the vehicles are.
- Maintain Customer relations with all existing and future clients.
- Attempt to resolve any customer concerns or seek the appropriate management contact to assist.
- Plan and coordinate known appointments that will be arriving the next day.
- Set appointments using the Xtime center and maintain the service reservations.
- Answering service calls and following up in a timely manner.
- Review all monthly specials, learn current service menus and review sublet vendor services.
- Maintain department and customers service files and review for accuracy before sending to final scanning.
- Determine and discuss alternate transportation needs with customers.
- Greet customers, obtain and verify customer information and vehicle data, retrieve service history and follow the service consultant process manual.
- Process after hours drop off vehicles and towed in vehicles.
- Prepare all pickup and delivery clients and have ready for the drivers. Refer to pickup and delivery process manual.
- Promote the sales of labor, parts, sublet services and accessories to meet the customer's needs.
- Provide customer with accurate estimates and completion times.
- Obtain customers signature on all repair orders, document agreements, and credit card payment slips.
- Check on progress of each repair order throughout the day and keep customer informed of any status changes. Record any agreed upon changes on the repair order.
- Review all repair orders and verify that parts are billed out on appropriate lines and that all customer and warranty items have been billed and coded.
- Verify that all quality control standards have been met and vehicle has been washed before contacting customer.
- Follow up with all aging repair orders and provide daily explanation to Service Manager for any repair order open longer than 4 days.
- Maintain a customer satisfaction inquiry score above national average.
- Capture valid customer emails and maintain a CSI email capture rate higher than the national standard.
- Maintain a follow up system for special ordered parts or vehicles that will need additional future repairs.
- Maintain a clean orderly office that is acceptable in accordance with dealership's standards.
- Maintain all common customer areas and assure that all amenities are stocked and in proper working order. Report any major janitorial issues that cannot be quickly cleaned up or require special service.
- Establish method of payment and collect Visa, Master card, or American Express.
- Maintain all applicable certifications and keep continuing education up to date with TOE and dealer standards.
- Maintain Compli and complete assigned modules in a timely manner.
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance and uniform while performing job duties or away at training.
- Conduct yourself in a suitable fashion when in uniform and off of the dealership premises. Your conduct will reflect the dealership directly and you must display a positive image for Warren Henry.
- Maintain pleasant working relationship with all dealership employees.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three years' experience writing service with a highline dealership.
- Ability to read, write, reasonable spelling skills for writing repair orders and communicating professionally with email.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, taxes, and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions, tasks, or handle any customer situation.
- Ability to apply creative problem solving for any customer issue or concern and decide if further escalation is necessary.
- Valid Driver's License
Ability to operate the following equipment:
- Ability to operate a computer
- Ability to type
- Ability to use a calculator
- Ability to keep organized files and documents