Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell's Federal Manufacturing & Technologies business manages the U. S. Department of Energy's Kansas City National Security Campus in Missouri and New Mexico, manufacturing sophisticated mechanical, electronic and engineered-material components for our nation's defense system. Honeywell is on the leading edge of supplying engineering and manufacturing expertise for our nation's defense and national security. Visit kcnsc.doe.gov for more information about working for Honeywell at the Kansas City National Security Campus.
* Performs moderately complex human resources activities related to talent acquisition
* Applies established principles, policies, and concepts to resolve issues and develops innovative solutions and activities
* Works cross-functionally across the business to accomplish talent objectives
* Lead and improve talent acquisition programs aligned with business objectives
* Provide strategic and tactical staffing support to multiple business units
* Manage multiple tasks & medium to large scale projects autonomously
* Improve processes to ensure a positive hiring manager, candidate, and new hire experience
* Conduct research and gather data to assist in the resolution of problems
* Analyze data, summarize and develop proposals
* Prepare charts for presentations
* Present ideas and execute plans
* Create communications to be leveraged for sourcing activities
* Keep current on state and federal regulations affecting the administration talent acquisition including US legislation related to diversity
* Provide technical and administrative guidance to vendors, HR Generalists and internal customers on an ongoing basis
* Proactive sourcing in partnership with RPO for hard to fill positions as needed
* Understand online sourcing platforms - develop additional relevant methods to attract talent
* Facilitate change management activities across the business related to staffing process improvement
* May perform other duties as required
You Must Have:
* Five or more years of experience in human resources, talent acquisition, communications, project management
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Psychology, Communications, Business Management
* Experience supporting large hiring initiatives including organizing and executing on-site hiring events
* Experience implementing large scale change initiatives related to talent acquisition such as strategic workforce planning
* Project Management training / certification - Process expertise, six sigma certifications
* Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of employees in a large organization
* Proven ability to obtain results on time and at/exceeding target
* Proven ability in decision making, mathematical, analytical, and organizational skills.
* Must be able to interact with all levels of management and handle a variety of diversified assignments
* Familiarity with applicant tracking systems, sourcing platform, personal computers, HR systems, and standard Microsoft business applications
* JOB ID: req286578
* Category: Human Resources
* Location: 9221 Ward Parkway,Kansas City,Missouri,64114,United States
* Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell FM&T Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.