Top ENR - Extensive backlog of projects - Extremely competitive packages
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Lankin-Cerami
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our organization has been helping our clients build for over a century. American owned and operated since 1906, we have grown from a small local excavator into one of the most capable and trusted providers of construction services. As one of the nation's most established firms, we have a long-term perspective that is invaluable in our industry. As we continue to grow and expand our presence throughout California, we are in need of an experienced Senior Superintendent to hit the ground running on our new Legacy project in Orange County / Irvine.
Why join us?
- Top ENR
- Extensive backlog of projects
- 401k match
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Truck Allowance
- Phone allowance
- Supervise the timely and cost-effective installation of the contracted work of either 1) the total project or, due to size, scale and complexity, 2) a particular scope(s), subcontractor(s), or other portion(s) of the project
- Provide on-the-job training opportunities for Assistant Superintendents and Project/Office Engineers. Encourages and/or participates in staff training and development
- Develop a plan for sequence of work. Develop project schedule. Plan and organize project work to assure all work is in place in accordance with contract documents
- Have working knowledge of owner contract, subcontracts and purchase orders
- Know the scheduled delivery dates for all critical path material and equipment
- Know submittal schedule
- Update project schedule monthly and in accordance with contract documents
- Control field costs and subcontract work. Supervise field work force to assure all work is put in place in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Schedule and monitor field productivity
- Have good working knowledge of equipment
- Implement safety program. Conduct regular safety inspections to assure all working conditions and work habits are in compliance with company, contract and government standards. Take remedial action when required
- Implement the company's safety policies and procedures and corporate QC policies and programs
- Assist in resolution of scope conflicts
- Participate in the project management functions
- Assure punch list is completed in a timely manner
- Participate in marketing proposals and presentations
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or a related discipline
- 10+ years of experience with a large-scale commercial contractor or equivalent industry experience
- Experience building commercial healthcare projects successfully from start to finish. OSHPD required
- In depth knowledge of the construction process including scheduling, contract administration, equipment, manpower, etc.
- Experience with a large-scale commercial contractor or equivalent industry experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to lead field operations
- Working knowledge of applicable regulations (i.e., OSHA)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.