Minimum Required Skills:
PE license, Commercial, Concrete
If you are a Senior Structural Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We provide structural engineering services to a myriad of partners in tilt-up construction and beyond. The volume of structural design and construction support services each year is for over 70 new buildings, accounting for more than 20 million square feet of space, and at a construction cost of close to $1 Billion dollars. Our innovative designs and dedicated services have gained us national recognition on major distribution centers, class A office buildings and shopping malls.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ability to manage small to large projects and engineering teams, strong communication skills, and a knack for creative structural solutions
- Experience and knowledge of structural design and detailing of concrete, steel, masonry, and wood
- Provide structural engineering services on a wide range of project types
- Development of proposals, coordination with the client, research as required, structural calculations, development of and/or oversight of production of construction drawings, review of fabrication drawings and other submittals, site visits during construction, and development of and/or oversight of production of record drawings
What You Need for this Position
- PE License (Pursuing SE License)
- 8+ years of structural engineering experience
- BS or MS in Structural EngineeringSo, if you are a Senior Structural Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice