TPG Staffing LLC is a leading national staffing agency based in New Jersey providing businesses and job applicants with quality opportunities in a wide range of industries. We believe in getting the right person for the right job and the right job for the person. We work closely with our clients to build relationships based on understanding the key drivers of their businesses and the talent required to meet their business goals while providing job seekers with rewarding experiences to enrich their careers.
Our client located in Greenwich, CT is seeking a Relationship Manager to address escalated client inquiries while supervising client exchange and service delivery for allocated relationships. This role demands a problem-solver who can resolve issues, customize the firm's offerings to satisfy clients' individual needs, and implement product training to clientele. The Senior Relationship Manager will supervise a team of Relationship Managers and Client Associates, sustain SOP and training materials, and serve as an SME in and assist with the synchronization of all inter-departmental endeavors toward client deliverables.
- Serve as point of contact for client escalations and liaise between clientele and internal team, sustain and grow individual client's reporting infrastructure and production, oversee and partake in production of client deliverables, secure completion, approval, and publishing of deliverables are executed in a timely manner.
- Supervise client confidence throughout service delivery processes to assure proper scope of services has been satisfied, lead staff in reinforcing client needs throughout the process in the spaces of platform usage, data mining, and deliverable inquiries, manage and mentor Client Coordinators and Associate Teams, and advise other professionals and teams in comprehension of client transactions in the areas of investment and tax planning for purposes of proper recording.
- Create resolutions while collaborating with management to prepare for future client needs, inform management on all facets of client relationship status and escalate when necessary, communicate with clientele, liaise with Implementation Team on new client initiatives customize or introduce additional supplementary services, and serve as an SME on current financial trends in investment and accounting and tax forums.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 10 + years of experience in financial services industry within the areas of wealth advisory, trust, custody, portfolio accounting, or investor services, exposure to ultra-high-net-worth investment and entity structures such as private equity investments, private notes/loans, privately pooled vehicles and holding companies (LP, LLC), and a BS/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics.
- Previous leadership experience in the capacity of mentoring or developing junior staff, success in client experience, and strong business professionalism.
- An excellent track record leading teams and providing leadership insights.
- Strong verbal and written communication with client relationship management abilities, sound problem-solving skills, ability to verbalize ideas and impact decision making at a higher level, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment, and success working independently as well managing a small collaborative team.
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills, especially in MS Excel for purposes of analysis, present, and report client information and strong project management and execution abilities.
The above requirements and qualifications are meant to describe the general nature of the position and do not represent all duties to be performed by the selected candidate. Please note that only candidates who are under consideration for the position will be contacted. EOE