Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the worldâs leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporationâs infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
Lindsay Corporation is hiring a Senior Regional Service Engineer in our Irrigation Product Support and Training Department. This role will primarily provide dealer technician phone and infield support throughout the year for our Zimmatic product lines. In addition, this position will trouble shoot system performance challenges and work closely with our Product Support and Training, Quality, Product Development and Engineering teams to identify root causes to collaboratively drive resolutions quickly and efficiently. This position reports to the Irrigation Product Support and Training Service Manager.
This is a full-time position based at our Corporate Headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska or our Distribution Center in Tifton, GA. This position is part of our centralized phone support group, however, based on business needs, day and overnight travel will be required as needed. Position level will be determined based on combination of education and relevant job experience. Benefit package includes, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursement and more.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Always represent the companyâs best interest, maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Provide product support, system troubleshooting and training on the phone, via email or in person to our dealer network and internal teams
- Proficiently and safely use power and manually operated tools and equipment to perform and train irrigation installation, trouble shooting and maintenance.
- Keep accurate records, promote job worksite safety, provide excellent customer support, exhibit pride and quality workmanship.
- Ability to provide comprehensive technical support on all Lindsay irrigation product lines, document safe and efficient repair methods, and assemble training to support external and internal technical personnel in these actions.
- Develop, administer, and deliver training content to Dealers and internal teams. Training formats include online and in-person sessions.
- Understand product fully to offer insights into new product development, product validation for performance, and proper instructions for dealer technicians.
- Recreate field issues, offer guidance on application and advice on best practices to assist dealers in growing their businesses through technician competency.
- Maintain and care for company equipment, tools, and vehicles.
- Attend training classes and seminars as requested.
- Ability to aspire to and demonstrate Lindsayâs Vision, Values and Behaviors daily.
- 4-year degree in Mechanized systems Management, Agriculture, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Professional Electrician Certification (Masters or Journeyman) or combination of relevant experience and education will be considered.
- Knowledge of electrical systems and willingness to learn the National Electrical code.
- Bilingual with proficiency to read, write and speak English and any of the following languages Spanish, Portuguese, German, French or Arabic, highly preferred.
- Self-motivated, possess strong leadership skills, and professional in appearance and actions.
- Detail oriented, possess critical thinking skills and is driven by quality results.
- Well organized with strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to multi-task.
- Robust problem-solving skills, with ability to learn from doing, hold personal accountability, and maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Strong customer service background.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team-oriented environment where you will successfully manage multiple dealer
- Must take ownership of work and own the responsibilities of making sure things are done accurately and customer expectations
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities with minimal supervision.
- High level understanding of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Willingness to travel across the United States for training and troubleshooting. Open to the possibility to travel internationally.
- Ability to work overtime and possibly weekends should workload warrant.
- Must have a valid driverâs license and willing to travel with company supplied vehicle