Sollis Health is looking for a Recruiter that will help drive our talent attraction strategy for our fast growing teams across Corporate, Operations and Commercial as well as recruit on our senior/C-Suite level positions. As our Recruiter, you'll partner with hiring managers to understand and anticipate their team's hiring needs, develop sourcing strategies and promote our employer brand.
In this role you either work remote or you may work out of our NYC office part or full-time.
- Recruits for senior level positions, clinical and non-clinical, across Sollis Health as well as for our Commercial, Corporate and Operations teams, as assigned.
- Sources qualified candidates by applying extensive sourcing, networking, and screening techniques.
- Leverages online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit qualified. candidates; pre-screens, interviews, and manages the full cycle recruiting process.
- Maintains resume database and candidates for assigned area(s).
- Cultivates relationships with hiring managers to provide quality service and staffing expertise.
- Plans, coordinates, and participates in system-wide recruiting events/initiatives, as necessary.
- Monitors vacancy and turnover rates and develops strategies to address retention concerns.
- Helps to build and execute on Sollis Health's employer brand and ensures that it is consistent across any job promotions, marketing and advertising as well as in our communications with candidates.
- Makes recommendations on how to process improve both the recruiting and onboarding experience
- Performs related duties as required.
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally we would expect that you have:
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, required
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
Comp & Benefits:
- Competitive salary aligned to your experience
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision
- 401K with matching 3%
- 15 days PTO + 11 federal holidays
- Free Sollis Health membership for you and your family
- Employee stock options
- Yearly bonus
- Annual continuing education allocations
- Dedicated, motivated team and chance to be part of a highly ambitious medical startup
- Modern, elegant and high-end work environment
- Flexible schedule
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a healthcare services business currently revolutionizing emergency medicine and urgent care. Founded in 2016, Sollis is a members-only 24/7 medical concierge service with state-of-the-art facilities in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and the Hamptons. Staffed with top Emergency Room physicians, our medical centers handle simple complaints, acute medical emergencies, advanced imaging needs and Covid-19 testing and care. Sollis gives patients the smart, simple and stress-free care they deserve in a serene environment with no wait and no appointment.
New York City clinics are located on the Upper East Side and Tribeca, with house calls available in the Hamptons and the New York Metropolitan Area. The Los Angeles clinic is located in Beverly Hills, with house calls in the surrounding Southern California area. In Fall of 2021, Sollis plans to open a fourth location in South Florida. Expansions in Los Angeles and New York are also forthcoming.
The company now serv es 7,000+ members w ho rely on Sollis for all medical needs as well as care and advocacy in an often inefficient industry. We are a fast-growing, VC-backed organization rapidly expanding across the country. We are looking for energetic and passionate self-starters who are excited about healthcare and want to raise the standards for excellent emergency and urgent care.