Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Daily role will include sourcing candidates, screening and qualifying candidates based on requirements of the position(s), develop and maintain candidate networks/pipelines and candidate tracking and OFCCP recordkeeping, compensation analysis and offer negotiations. Will partner with the business unit staffing and HR organizations to ensure staffing requirements are achieved.The Main Responsibilities
- Partner with leadership to understand their businesses, identify staffing needs, help with workforce planning strategies, and take on appropriate search assignments
- Identify and develop sourcing strategies that ensure high quality and diverse candidate pools
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leads through online recruiting resources, cold calling and other identifiable tactics
- Support managers with performance management situations as they arise
- Coordinate the selection process, including posting, application administration, candidate screening and interviewing, notification, testing (when appropriate), making salary/hiring recommendations, and completing reference checks / background verifications
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level
- Ability and willingness to travel to support national recruiting/sourcing requirements
- Self-directed, highly organized, and be able to complete time-sensitive assignments with composure and perseverance
- Fully seasoned with typically 5+ years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience
- 2-3 years with a Master's Degree.
- Previous experience recruiting for government contracts/services and individuals with security clearances is required
Requisition #: 255952
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
57600Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.Salary Range Salary Min :
57600Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.