We are a property management firm that owns and manages warehouse/cargo facilities and trucking terminals. We have a portfolio of properties in the mid-West, primarily in Chicago that is just 1.5M sf comprised of 11 properties and 17 tenants . Ideally we'd love to see someone who has airport cargo/warehouse facilities experience. But, if you are a self starter who can work on their own and wants to be our on-site market leader and be part of the growth and development of our organization, we'd love to talk. If you don't live in Chicago, but have the airport cargo experience and would relocate, we would consider you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage approximately 1.5M sf comprised of 11 properties and 17 tenants. The SPM would supervise 2 PMs and 1 Project Coordinator. Properties would be located in IL, MN and OH.
- Ensure properties are maintained in good operational condition
- Work with site management team to ensure systems are properly maintained and tenants needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Oversee property related service contracts and building staff (landscaping, janitorial, site management)
- Responsible for assuring that capital projects are completed on time and within budget in cooperation with the construction group and/or third parties
- Maximize the value of the assigned properties by finding methods to reduce costs and increase efficiencies of building systems and services.
- Responsible for assessing, developing and implementing short term, intermediate and long term strategies which enhance value.
- Responsible for ensuring that property specific compliance requirements are completed including requirements of ground lessors, third party lenders and bondholders, as well as any other investor requirements
- Act as primary point of contact for tenants and their airline customers from lease execution to lease expiration
- Provide new tenant orientation and ongoing enforcement of lease terms
- Manage tenant interface platform for Midwest portfolio
- Prepare property business plan/budget and work with senior management to re-forecast R&M and capital expenses as necessary
- Provide monthly reporting to senior management regarding building operations and financial activity
- Complete annual property expense estimate and reconciliation process for assigned properties
- Ensure utilities are billed back to the tenants as required
- Monitor and Manage AR/AP for the assigned properties
- Assist leasing and development with lease negotiations, property expense analysis and operational implications
- Monitor and maintain vacant spaces for show ready condition
- Administrative work as it pertains to bid contracts, tenant services, etc.
- Seven (7) years of commercial/industrial property management experience required Airport Operations/Cargo experience preferred
- Four-year college degree required, Masters preferred
- Industry association designation preferred
- Working knowledge of Yardi preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong financial/accounting skills
- Strong lease administration knowledge/experience inclusive of commercial leases
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical and building systems
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to supervise, direct, and mentor subordinates
- Strong analytical and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple tasks
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.