MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Excellent builder/developer in the Indianapolis area focusing on multifamily projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing all ground up projects which includes, but is not limited to: managing subcontractors, scheduling, and maintaining time and budget for the project to ensure it sees successful completion. This position is local to Indianapolis, IN.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
My client is an Indiana based yet nationally respected Multifamily GC. They primarily serve the Multifamily space but work in Retail Construction as well. Bringing in nearly $150M in yearly revenue, my client offers career progression to Executive/Ownership level. They hold a collaborative and innovate practice with a cohesive culture.
- Responsible for all project planning and mobilization
- Responsible for selecting subcontractors and negotiating contracts
- Weekly and monthly review of job cost reporting and monthly analysis.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with owners, peers, engineers, architects, and subcontractors
- Prepare and submit monthly draw requests consistent with contract documents
- Achieve project schedule. expedite material delivery and negotiate favorable subcontractor and vendor deliverables
- Administer change order process for prime and subcontractor
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Science, Management, Engineering or related field
- 5-10 years of construction experience, multifamily project experience required
- Proven track record of successfully overseeing ground-up garden style
- Projects are throughout the Indianapolis area
- MUST HAVE* $15 -$30 Million Garden Style Project Experience
- Team player with a focus on building quality projects within budget and on schedule
- Detail-oriented professional that works well in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Competitive base salary + bonus potential ($95k - $120k)
- Competitive culture and direct exposure to Executive board
- Outlined career growth for meet personal and professional goals (current VP joined as a Super!)
- Benefits including health benefits
- 20 Days PTO, 10 Vacation Days
- 401k match
- Reputable & Established Multifamily Company with a great reputation in the market for many years
Bachelor's Degree in Construction Science, Management, Engineering or related field 5-10 years of construction experience, multifamily project experience required Proven track record of successfully overseeing ground-up garden style Projects are throughout the Indianapolis area MUST HAVE* $15 -$30 Million Garden Style Project Experience Team player with a focus on building quality projects within budget and on schedule Detail-oriented professional that works well in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines