As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting a highly visible enterprise wide systems conversion and implementation project within the financial services arena. Must have strong project management experience in one of the following banking, brokerage, insurance and/or credit card arena. You will assist in planning the program from inception to implementation, and provide ongoing updates to senior management and stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Identify, prioritize, escalate and manage program risks and issues in a timely and open manner, providing updates to senior management and stakeholders as needed.
- Create and develop standards, tools, processes, and culture to ensure best in class delivery of the program, from inception to implementation.
- Provide ongoing updates to stakeholders at all levels across the firm, ensuring that delivery is firmly embedded into business drivers.
- Work cross-functionally to drive and execute the appropriate level of business and governance across all elements of the program.
- Manage third parties on a strategic, transactional and execution basis, leveraging the Firm's third party management and control framework.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred.
- 5 years of Project Management experience, with a track record of successfully completing projects within financial services area.
- Systems conversion and implementation experience is required.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of professionals.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects, adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work.
- Strong issue resolution skills, with the ability to assess needs and manage expectations.
Job ID: 344550
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check! - provided by Dice