The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Project Management professional to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Support the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) for Near East (EA) on national-level intelligence and strategic issues.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of multiple IC integration projects, monitor execution, and assess performance.
- Aligning projects with Unifying Intelligence Strategies and other IC or USG strategies and assess performance against intelligence gaps identified therein.
- Working with the ODNI, IC, and others to engage in working groups and projects implementing Unifying Intelligence Strategies and other IC or USG strategies.
- Helping to coordinate working-level administrative and logistical integration between and amongst IC Strategy Boards as well as the analytic and collection enterprise.
- Helping to ensure projects are aligned and responsive to Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Evaluation (IPPBE) deadlines and milestones.
- Preparing status updates for ODNI/IC seniors as well as White House and congressional overseers, with government review and approval, as appropriate.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- A Bachelor's degree or higher related to the position requirements.
- Ten (10) years of project management experience, planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Ten (10) years' experience related to the Near East area of responsibility (AOR)
- Three (3) years' experience working with or in the IC.
- Significant demonstrated analytic skills, tradecraft experience, or extensive publication on the subject as a noted expert in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.