The Senior Network Security Analyst will be responsible for architecting, implementing, and maintaining cybersecurity toolsets to improve the overall security posture for the network. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of cybersecurity best practices, experience with incident response and applying defense-in-depth techniques.
Primary Job Duties
- Manages cybersecurity solutions, including but not limited to, SIEM, endpoint protection, email security and internet filtering
- Assists with the Vulnerability Management Program, perform vulnerability scans and track through remediation.
- Assists with the design of the security architecture for the organization, along with the configuration and deployment of hardware, software, and services.
- Participates in the definition and implementation of security policies and processes
- Develops internal and external documentation, such as detailed procedures, playbooks, and operational metrics reports
- Creates, analyzes, and communicates security metrics to leadership
- Drives internal and external audit remediation items to completion
- Mentors and trains junior staff
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements / Desired Qualifications
- Well-versed in various information security frameworks, standards and industry compliance requirements (FFIEC, PCI, 2700x)
- Minimum 5 years combined work experience in IT and Information Security
- One or more current security certifications - CISM, CISSP, etc
- Background in scripting in widely used languages such as Powershell, Python, Yaml, etc
- High degree of organization, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Foster open communication, speaks with impact, listens to others and writes effectively
- Individual should possess good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and across all levels
- Regular and punctual attendance is required
- Complies with the Bank Secrecy Act and all other applicable State and Federal regulations
- Maintains the confidentiality of bank information
TIB is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, national origin, disability, genetics, citizenship status, veteran status or any other protected characteristic or activity.