Dahl Consulting has a great direct-hire Senior Network Engineer with our technology services client in Duluth, MN.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, customer-focused candidate with advanced technical skills to join our team. You will work in a fast-paced work environment offering the opportunity to work on the cutting edge of business technology in a collaborative, modern office space. We offer a competitive salary and a complete benefits package.
- Consult with our customers and sales team to understand our customers operational and technology needs.
- Design, build, and deploy technology solutions including servers, storage, networking, wireless, security, and cloud.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of technology infrastructure for a wide variety of customers.
- Work with a team of talented engineers in multiple locations. Gain access to the latest technology solutions and training.
- Application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software and system functional specifications.
- Responsible for designing and implementing network infrastructures for various companies, resolving advanced support issues, and assisting other Network Engineering staff.
- Installation and maintenance of customer networks, servers, computers, and other infrastructure as well as liaising with customers' other technology vendors.
- 5+ years of focused Infrastructure experience required
- Expert level knowledge with wireless, wireless site surveys, routing/switching, LAN/WAN and firewalls required
- Recent experience with HP/Aruba and Fortigate preferred
- Recent experience with VMWare and Microsoft operating systems preferred
- Recent experience with storage and backup solutions (HP, Veeam, Nakino preferred)