Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is the provider of Radar Systems which provide the war fighter with the most accurate and timely information available for the network-centric battlefield. The RIS Systems Engineering Center (SEC) is growing! We are seeking committed engineering leaders who are passionate about creating innovative and cost-effective solutions for the war fighter.
Explore RIS: Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Our RIS Radar Sensor Systems Department has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Systems Test & Integration Labs Manager who can take on this highly dynamic, multi-lab environment requiring both speed and efficiency while maintaining product quality and functionality. Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and detail-oriented Manager with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of management, individual engineering contributors and the wider program team.
The Senior SILs Manager will be a key-contributor responsible for system-level integration and acceptance testing of the Advanced Airborne Sensor in both the Dallas, Texas and the two (NEW) Forest, Mississippi Systems Integration Labs. Duties include:
- Direct management of three Systems Integration Labs (SIL's) including final stand-up efforts for two new Forest MS facilities; production, lab spiral development support, lab execution - comprising of integration, acceptance test and exit - duration reduction initiatives, development of troubleshooting guides, and assisting with all SIL ongoing improvements
- Provide status and EVMS inputs to the ITT Integrated Product Team Cost Account Manager, test procedure baseline and change management, test software/tools baseline and change management
- Oversee staffing and staff development as well as resource sharing across both Dallas and Forest SILs
- Minimum 12 years of related engineering experience including solid systems integration, verification, and validation experience with Radar related products; requires prior leadership of multi-disciplined teams focused on the planning, development, implementation, and deployment of related radar/automated airborne radar hardware and/or systems.
- Prior experience with long-term production and sustainment programs; able to perform affordability and obsolescence trades; requires experience with multi-functional and cross-site teams and managing a multi-site team of 40+ individuals.
- Requires strong organizational, planning, and team building skills as well as superior oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer interface experience including status reporting, review presentation, technical engagements, and proposal/requirements negotiations; ability to present complex technical and analytic topics to executives and non-technical stakeholders.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active (or active within past 2 years) DoD Top Secret (TS) clearance.
.*Must be available for approximately 50% U.S. travel across multiple sites*
Desired: EVMS Certification
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related STEM discipline (preferably Systems, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, or Software Engineering). ?
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.