Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Senior Manager RGM Strategy
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level
LOCATION: Winston Salem, NC USA
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Marketing - Brand Marketing (Combustibles)
The role is responsible for supporting Reynolds brands, pricing, and promotional strategies by using data and sophisticated analytics while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. Conduct pricing and promotional analytics that provides insights to drive share revenue, profits, and share growth.
Reports to: Sr. Director RGM Strategy
Reporting Level: No Direct Reports
Geographic Scope: US
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Executes plans to drive profitable multi-year and annual revenue growth.
- Contributes to a robust portfolio strategy and price architecture to reflect the organizations changing requirements and a dynamic competitive landscape.
- Contributes to breakthrough RGM strategies and initiatives that will accelerate NTO growth and market share gains for the Traditional Categories.
- Acts as SME for pricing-related insights and perspective related to competitor activities, consumer trends, and interactions between categories and across price segments.
- Run, maintain, augment, and improve the companys existing price & share modeling efforts.
- Run and implement a wide array of analytical approaches and modeling, demonstrating technological resources expansive of regression engines, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and scenario planning modules.
- Maximize vast datasets of shipments, pricing, retail offtake, and transaction-level data to develop critical business intelligence and insights, with a specific focus on the continued development and analytics related to segment and category performance.
- Collaborate with other Strategy, Retail Planning, Commercial Finance, Trade, and Consumer Marketing associates to ensure an aligned annual operating plan with appropriate revenue, margin, and share objectives.
- Do you have experience developing performance models and/or template tools for internal and external customers?
- Do you thrive working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment?
- 5+ years of experience modeling, analyzing and interpreting large data sets to develop insights and to formulate recommendations.
- Consistent track record of problem-solving using data and building models and performance tools.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate key takeaways through impactful storytelling.
- Curious, self-starter that gets results in a dynamic environment and acts with appropriate vitality.
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, balancing detail with critical thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills supporting translating insights into meaningful recommendations.
- Develop presentations, summarized to appropriate level/audience.
- Manages large projects or processes with limited oversight from manager.
- BA/BS degree required; Masters degree preferred.
- Experience in consumer goods strongly preferred.
- Experience analyzing panel and/or loyalty database data.
- 5+ years of experience in pricing, promotion, sales analytics, commercial finance, and/or category management.
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. Were a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At Reynolds American, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each others growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands, Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; and Vuse Stores LLC. This position is with [[custContractualLE]].
Here, youll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
California Privacy Notice