Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Senior Manager Data-Driven Transformation
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level
LOCATION: Winston Salem, North Carolina
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Marketing - SP&I (New categories).
The Senior Manager Data-Driven Transformation is a dedicated role to drive data-driven transformation, change management, and new ways of working across Strategy Planning and Insights team. The Senior Manager will be responsible to drive collaboration across the marketing function to identify, prioritize and align data-driven needs of the organization. Leading a cross-functional change champion network, the Senior Manager will influence the data-driven strategy and roadmap. With visibility to key-data driven initiatives of the organization, the person will develop and implement discovery workshops and participate in all relevant data-driven initiatives. Leading change through a well-developed communications strategy and approach, the person will create and roll-out communication around data-driven initiatives.
The Senior Manager, Data-Driven Transformation will have a direct impact on the data-driven strategies and usage and adoption of data-driven initiatives. By leading data-driven transformations cross-functionally, the person will have a direct impact on the profitable growth (revenue, productivity, efficiency) driven by the Strategy Planning and Insights team.
Reports to: Vice President Data and Analytics
Reporting Level: No Direct Reports
Geographic Scope: Local US
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT (strategy, new ways of working, deployment)
- Develop a change management strategy, approach, and plan to drive adoption?for?new ways of working?
- Roll out and lead a change champions network (focused group of people within the business teams that help prepare their respective business teams for change)
- Collaborate with other functional leaders around best practices and frameworks for managing change deployments
- PORTFILO MANAGEMENT (data-driven solutions)
- Lead discovery workshops with business teams to identify and align on data and analytics solutions we should develop to achieve the business objectives and the vision of data-driven marketing.
- Manage the active portfolio of data and analytics projects from start to finish while maintaining high stakeholders alignment on scope, timeline, backlog prioritization, & deliverables
- UPSKILLING (training, lunch & learn, culture)
- Develop training strategy and approach, create tools, and drive train-the-trainer sessions
- Drive a culture of collaboration, innovation, and data-driven decision making
- COMMUNICATION (strategy, engagement, delivery)
- Develop and implement communication strategy to ensure visibility to our initiatives and roadmap, and engagement with key stakeholders. Key messages should include the "why's" and benefits of the data-driven initiatives and new ways of working along with specific actions and supporting FAQ or guidance as needed in a simple-to-follow format.
- 5+ years in business/commercial analytics and/or related field.
- Ability to understand broader data-driven opportunities and solutions to tap into those opportunities
- Ability and desire to lead people and cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrated history to manage and deliver change management
- Good knowledge of Data Analytics process and key business solutions.
- Good leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong collaboration skills, with ability to work with a broad range of disciplines and cross-functionally
- Knowledge of tobacco market and Adult Tobacco Consumers is a plus.
- Good understanding of BI solutions including MicroStrategy and Power BI
- Bachelors degree required, Masters Degree in Business or related field preferred
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. Were a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At Reynolds American, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each others growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands, Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; and Vuse Stores LLC. This position is with Reynolds Marketing Services Company (2600).
Here, youll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at .
California Privacy Notice