The purpose of this job is to manage a projects Prime Contracts or Project Contracts. Draft, review and write changes to contracts between parties on one large project or multiple projects. Will also be in responsible charge of any subordinates assigned you that may be required through the life of the project. Ability to establish standard operating procedures.
- Manage commercials on contracts and purchase orders
- Prepare and review contractor monthly progress payments
- Negotiate project contracts and changes
- Establish procurement management procedures
- Be active in supply chain processes and scheduling for total project.
- Management of Multi-National purchases and Logistics
Other frequent duties:
- Monthly project reporting for project and prime contracts, with forecasting
- Management of subordinates that are assigned to the project control effort
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director or designee
Education Required: 4 year Bachelor's degree in relevant Business or Engineering field or equal evidence of work experience minimum
Experience Required: 10 to 15 years of international contracting experience on large industrial construction projects. Project values of $1 billion and above in value.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Special skills or knowledge preferred:
Primavera P6, JDE, Procore, Material or Procurement software
Software skills required or knowledge preferred
Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, and Outlook)
Bluebeam Revu document control software
Primavera P6 Scheduling Software
Procore Project Management Tool
REG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.