Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Project Architect to work in the Beaverton, OR area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Responsible for architectural design, development, coordination and document production related to advanced technology facilities including space planning, equipment layouts, hazardous material/code requirements research, detailing and specifications.
- Use knowledge of architectural drafting, building materials, and construction techniques to finalize project documents for bidding and construction purposes.
- Interact with leads, designers, project managers, reps, contractors, etc.
- Perform on-site field verifications during design and construction.
- Bachelors or Masters of Architecture from an accredited college/university.
- Registered Architect (or at least tracked)
- 3+ years of architectural design build experience in the A&E industry.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, experience with Revit is a plus.
- Experience working in clean room environments is preferred.
- Travel may be required.
- Architectural License in Oregon or able to be registered is required
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to or click below to directly contact your recruiter.