Minimum Required Skills:
IOS, SWIFT, Objective C
URGENTLY HIRING EXPERT IOS DEVELOPERS IDEALLY WITH EXPEIRENCE AT MEDIA OR ESTABLISHED MAJOR TECH COMPANIES
Title: Senior iOS Developer
Location: Remote or in LA when its safe
Salary: $175k - $215k
We are a venture-backed, highly influential social media company. Our founders have successfully scaled multiple tech companies from 5 to 3,000+ employees.
We have an immediate need for a Senior iOS Engineer who will spearhead our social media mobile technology to a higher standard.
***You can be 100% Remote or work onsite in LA when its safe ***
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Salary ($175k - $215k) + Equity
- Work in a fast growing startup
- Well Funded Company
- Huge room for growth!!
- Work side by side with cofounders/engineers who have scaled many extremely successful startups
What You Will Be Doing
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will take over parts of the mobile application and help scale our social media platform. Working with product and engineering, you'll produce great solutions for our end users experience. You will have a voice and a significant input in the direction of the company.
What You Need for this Position
- Expert level iOS development
- Swift / Objective C
- Building / shipping production quality code
- Audio recording software is a plus but not required
- Experience at a company in the entertainment, social media, etc. area is a plus (Snapchat, TikTok, Twitch, etc.) is a plus but not required
- BS in CS is desiredSo, if you are a Senior iOS Developer ($175k - $215k - Media co.) with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice