Primary Location: 3003 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 215452
The Sr. Enterprise Integration Analyst is responsible for supporting the integration of technology people, processes, and platforms related to Cox Automotive merger, acquisition, divestiture, and intra-company technology integration initiatives domestically and internationally. This position will work with the Director, Enterprise Technology Integration in developing and maintaining key artifacts, reports, and dashboards to help ensure process and approach consistency for the Enterprise Technology (ET) M&A integration capability globally. The Sr. Enterprise Integration Analyst demonstrates the ability to collaborate and interface effectively across functional teams and interface with critical boundary partners including but not limited to Corporate Development, Human Resources, Product Engineering, Legal, Finance, and other strategic stakeholder groups, to support development and continuous improvement of an integration strategies and frameworks (playbook) for Enterprise Technology.
This individual will assist the Director, Enterprise Technology Integration and the Integration Center of Excellence (ICE) with the assessment and analysis of target acquisitions and CAI business group integrations. He/she will work collaboratively with Enterprise Technology teams to develop business-driven roadmaps for continued integration of international businesses and acquisitions. This individual will also collaborate with the Enterprise Technology Lean Delivery and Optimization Team in tracking the execution of integration roadmaps leveraging consistent delivery methodology(ies), structures and tools.
- Support the M&A integration due diligence and integration process, including the development of short and long-term integration planning objectives, strategies, risk mitigations, and actions by technology services capability area.
- Develop and maintain key integration reports, roadmaps, and key artifacts regularly to ensure awareness and understanding of ET integration activities globally.
- Maintain integration playbooks and related documentation and templates, working closely with ET Enterprise Architecture and Corporate Development teams.
- Help partner with Enterprise Technology U.S. and international technology teams to drive assessment of enterprise technology integration opportunities across CAI International inclusive of systems and platforms consolidation, onboarding of services, and M&A activity.
- Partner with consulting resources as needed for delivery of integration related scope, regulatory compliance and architectural services in support of integration activities.
- Provide analytical and thought leadership to the Integration Center of Excellence (ICE) to help drive enhancements and growth to standards and best practices.
- 5+ years of relevant functional experience inclusive of large-scale business and technology integration.
- 3+ years in corporate development initiatives or consulting experience.
- Experience working through the lifecycle of mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience working on multiple initiatives and coordinating with geographically diverse teams.
- Experience partnering with matrixed and cross-functional teams, leaders and subject matter experts.
- Experience creating and managing budgets and financial metrics.
- Strong analytical and process development skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on Excel and Powerpoint.
- Highly organized with strong ability to multi-task and balance competing projects simultaneously.
- Travel up to 5%
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Technology or demonstrated related experience. Masters desired.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accomodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accomodation would cause an undue harship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.