ECS is seeking a Senior Financial/Enterprise Risk Manager to work in our Crystal City, VA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS is seeking a Senior Financial/Enterprise Risk Manager to work at Fort Belvoir, VA supporting the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) on their new Budget and Financial Support Services Contract.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide a broad range of comptroller support services in the areas of financial management and policy including acquisition support, project planning, budget analysis, PPBE, cost analysis and policies/procedures
- Analyze business technical needs to formulate and implement improvements
- Provide financial reporting support for reporting projects as assigned
- Identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the DTRA's operational and strategic risk.
- Develop Enterprise Risk Management tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks, and to manage risks according to an enterprise risk management framework.
- Ensure DTRAs risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Help establish the Enterprise Risk Management architecture for the company.
- Monitor all operational risk management activities of the organization. Monitor and analyze risks within the Agency's directorates and report on these risks to the leadership.
- Provide key inputs to the enterprise risk management process and ensures alignment with organizational objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 10 years' experience providing, managing and directing the delivery of business and/or financial management services. Specific experience related to federal financial management.
- Minimum 10 years' experience with quantitative/qualitative analysis/Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.