This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashley Elm
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Leading global supplier of electronic components serving the urgent needs of engineers through a family of highly recognized and trusted brands. Serves a global engineering customer base with deep technical expertise and one of the broadest inventories of products available for immediate shipment.
Why join us?
Excellent benefits and competitive pay!
The Senior Financial Analyst works on all financial planning, reporting, and business intelligence activities in support of the company's short- and long-term strategic planning efforts. With a focus on corporate and operations (supply chain, warehouse, production, manufacturing, quality), the position partners with key stakeholders to align on business priorities and initiatives to drive effective solutions and outcomes.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accurately analyze complex financial and accounting data and summarize findings as well as spot trends and relationships that drive the performance of the company.
• Responsible for Consolidated and monthly reporting and analysis including month end variance analysis vs plan/reforecast
• Work on the creation and development of the annual budget and long-term plan
• Assist in the development, reporting and analysis of KPIs for the company's operating departments (warehouse, supply chain, production, manufacturing, quality)
• Assist in providing financial due diligence on potential acquisitions
• Identify financial and operational best practices and make recommendations and modifications as needed.
• Create ad hoc reports and analyses
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 5+ years progressive work experience in financial planning, reporting and analysis.
• Strong quantitative, analytical, verbal and written communication and relationship building skills.
• Advanced Excel financial model building skills
• Hyperion, Power Bi & SQL knowledge or relational database experience
Education and/or Experience:
• MBA and/or CPA preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.