Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Senior Finance Manager - Supply Chain Finance
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level
LOCATION: Winston Salem, North Carolina
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Operations Finance.
We?re looking for a hardworking individual who is excited by leading change and challenging the status quo to join our Operations Finance team to support our business sustainability agenda through cost optimization, finding opportunities through close business partnering, and leveraging our global network to utilize standard methodologies in supply chain and finance ways of working. We are seeking a leader that thrives at critical thinking, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, written and verbal communication including executive presentation skills.
Reynolds American Incorporated (RAI) is positively transforming the tobacco industry and Operations Finance will play a fundamental role in unlocking value in support of our corporate strategy and transformation journey. This Senior Finance Manager, Supply Chain Finance role will business partner with Supply Chain and Procurement on a local and global level to provide valuable financial support in driving long term balanced margin growth. Become part of a global company, to lead both onsite & offsite teams through organizational change. We are looking for someone with a strong sense of ownership, a proactive approach to planning that can demonstrate time-zone advantages with a remote team across a global company.
Reports to: Senior Director Operations Services
Reporting Level: No Direct Reports
Geographic Scope: Local ? US
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Partner with multiple senior stakeholders and provide strategic and financial mentorship to cross functional business partners ? internal and external.
- Provide stakeholders with substantial analytics, as well as insights regarding spend, capital expenditures, forecasts, and potential risks/opportunities of financial performance.
- Provide leadership and coordination to drive continuous improvement in processes and efficiency within the Operations Finance Team with a focus on Supply Chain.
- Work closely with our 3rd party logistics provider to drive cost reductions and deliver process improvements across our national distribution network.
- Maintain tight financial controls and SOX compliance within the Supply Chain area.
- Coach, mentor and develop the team, providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Partner with the Global Logistics team to ensure standard methodologies are implemented around the world.
- Driving ad-hoc projects as required.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have recent experience managing a team through organizational change?
- Do you have experience in developing high performing teams?
- Do you have experience in a business partnering Finance role supporting operations or commercial functions?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proven track record of developing and delivering on complex commercial and corporate finance strategies.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Financial Analysis, Accounting or relevant area
- Experience in developing and leading cross functional teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to articulate financial strategy, results, and forecasts
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills ? presentation to senior management team
- Demonstrate strategic and innovative thinking with strong influencing and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-pace and ambiguous environment
- Strong eye for business.
- Ability to tailor communication relative to the style and needs of others.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related area.
- CPA, MBA, MAC or international equivalent.
- Experience in FMCG with multiple categories.
- Supply Chain and Procurement knowledge.
- Inventory control knowledge.
Job Number: 37796
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We?re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At Reynolds American, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other's growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands, Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; and Vuse Stores LLC. This position is with [[custContractualLE]].
Here, you?ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at (see below) .
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at .
California Privacy Notice