Meet Us: At King Arthur Baking Company (KABC), we believe in the power of baking to make a difference - for people and the planet. We're not going anywhere - we've been part of the family since 1790. We work to build stronger communities and increase access and the connection to real foods. We take pride in our responsible sourcing and our "never bleached" guarantee. And we work closely with farmers, millers, and suppliers in a continued commitment toward sustainability. Our wheat flour is grown and milled right here in the United States. Flour this good uses only the purest ingredients, free from GMOs. As a founding B Corp, we are committed to using the power of business as a force for social and environmental good. We believe every employee's contributions make our company what it is: vibrant, successful, and committed to spreading the joy of baking. We are a welcoming and inclusive 100% employee-owned company.
The Position: The Sr. Dynamics AX Techno Functional Analyst must have at least five years of experience in the following areas within AX2012:
- Functional experience in configuring and supporting material requirements planning (MRP)
- Warehouse management
- Demand/Supply Planning
- Manufacturing processes
- Master Data Management
- Integrating with 3rd party applications
The Sr. Dynamics AX Techno Functional Analyst is responsible for the software systems used in the day-to-day operation of the business. This role will work closely with company directors to provide support, maintenance, project leadership, and hands-on functional and technical services to accomplish the goals and priorities of the businesses and must have a deep knowledge of MRP/Supply Chain. This position requires deep technical and functional experience with configuring Dynamics AX in order to lead data quality, process improvement and meet the demands of our business. The position requires the ability to read/debug X++ and have good working knowledge of Dynamics AX data structures and architecture.
If you have ever wanted to work and live in beautiful New England, particularly the State of Vermont with its well-known sense of community and inclusion, we'll help you with relocating expenses. Or, it could be a hybrid of telecommuting with onsite a few times a year. The choice is yours!
The Benefits: Yes, we have the regular "stuff" - medical, dental, vision, company paid short- and long-term disability, life insurance, earned time to rest, paid holidays to have fun, a 401(K) with a company match. But here's what makes us different: 40 paid volunteer hours a year, profit sharing*, participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)* and knowing that those working with you are dedicated and engaged co-employee owners that believe in you and your extraordinary abilities to move us all forward. How do you put a value on that?
Here's The Technical Stuff:
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Manages the implementation, ongoing support and integrations of business applications systems.
• Resolve end-user issues and perform ongoing administration, configuration, end-user training and documentation for new and
existing capabilities in Dynamics/AX 2012 R2.
• Maintains a deep understanding of ERP business flows with a focus on Procurement/Purchasing, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Demand/Supply Planning, Manufacturing Processes, MRP, EDI, Master Data Management and 3rd Party application integrations.
• Maintains a deep understanding of the AX applications/modules and data structures supporting the above business flows.
• Understands master data management, recommends and leads efforts to standardize and improve MDM data quality.
• Works closely with the IS BI/DW team to identify the AX source tables/columns needed to support data flowing into the enterprise data warehouse.
• Participates in the evaluation of new business application systems.
• Detects, diagnoses, and resolves problems with business application systems.
• Maintains extensive knowledge of the integration and relations between multiple complex application systems.
• Works with users to define system requirements and resolve problems.
• Works with internal business units to identify opportunities for system enhancements.
• Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs in the form of a technical requirements document.
• Participates in the evaluation and selection of vendors, products and services.
• Resolves problems with vendors or products as necessary.
• Manages individual projects, including estimates and timelines, and leads implementation to ensure that specifications are met.
• Confidently performs all the above functional and technical services and manages consultants when staff augmentation is required.
• Participates in rotating off-hours and weekend on-call duties as is required of the role.
Minimum job requirements
• Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field
• 5+ years of AX configuration/programming experience in a multi-channel environment supporting operations, with experience in:
Master Data Management
Integrating with 3rd party applications
• Experience with multiple ERP systems is desired.
• Experience participating in an ERP evaluation, RFI/RFP, selection and implementation is desired.
• Strong understanding of business processes including supply chain, inventory, sales, marketing, and forecasting
• Experience evaluating current practices for efficiencies and improvements
Success factors/competencies for this role
• Excellent organizational and project management skills including ability to organize time, work on multiple tasks, and follow through to completion of task or project
• Ability to create and write clear, complete documentation of systems and procedures
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-motivated and able to work independently or with a team
• Committed to providing excellent service and support to IS customers
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Community minded - get involved, volunteer
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
• Regularly sit for extended periods of time.
• Use computer equipment including keyboard, mouse and monitor 4 - 8 hours daily.
• Understand that safety is the responsibility of everyone at the organization
• Responsible for providing a safe and ergonomically sound work environment, identifying unsafe conditions and correcting these conditions immediately
• Engage in safety and compliance training programs and encourage 100% team participation in same
• Adhere to company-wide green norms, look for ways to reduce, reuse, recycle
• Educate oneself on King Arthur Baking environmental campaigns
• Strive to continually improve and implement new processes to reduce our environmental impact
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
There's room at our table for you! Apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors protected by law. King Arthur Baking provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities to allow them to participate in both the application process and during employment. Such individuals are encouraged to seek accommodations to allow them to apply for a position, participate in the application process, and meet the essential functions and requirements of the position.
*Amounts vary based on achievement of financial targets. Participation based on hire date and program entry date.