Senior Sales Director needed for Digital Transformation Consulting co. for Financial Services/ Payments clients
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Moses Nerpel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $300,000 per year
A bit about us:
The Director of Sales position is a key role responsible for executing regional sales and business development strategies for target companies in Financial Services. We would look for experience in the payments space.
The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring new clients for The position's primary responsibility is to achieve new sales results for technical consulting services. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution. We would look at existing relationships and credibility in the market including specific accounts i.e. Mastercard, Visa, etc
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Regional Head.
- Execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the Eastern region sales team.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing.
- The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Work in close collaboration with presales team & practice teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers' business and technology needs.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services & Digital consulting firm.
- Proven track record of success in selling Digital transformation, Product Engineering, Cloud & Data Analytics services
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives at leading Tech companies.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice