This role serves as thought leader for Adobe marketing technologies and solutions. Maintain an awareness of trends and developments in the MarTech industry. Create strategic roadmaps to support new customer experience strategies and models leveraging MarTech tools and capabilities. Facilitate sharing of information and best practices across all business units.
* Develops and oversees the implementation of processes, and policies that have significant impact upon the organization. Builds a clear strategic roadmap for Adobe solution suite, aligned with business unit needs and leveraging internal and industry trends and innovation.
* Develops cross-BU engagement across all levels, from leadership to Customer Journey Teams, to share best practices and drive innovation.
* Serves as an advisor to Portfolio Architects and Solution Specialists to apply best practices in delivery of MarTech solutions for customer journeys.
* Provides subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions to BU teams.
* Facilitates and accelerates information sharing and innovation across BUs through workshops, information sessions, and targeted visioning sessions.
* Creates and distributes reusable MarTech Platform content to ensure high-quality, consistent delivery.
* Provides point of view on MarTech Platform, industry trends, and vendor marketplace and capabilities.
* Identifies and/or collects innovative ideas which can be pursues for creating new business capabilities. Ensures that investments in technology are appropriate to the developments in the industry and produce satisfactory returns. Adjusts architecture to support changing business directions.
* Outcomes directed and influenced by this role have a major impact on the organization's short- and long-term results, critical customers and/or partners.
* Sets financial, operational and quality objectives for the unit and develops master operational plans. Plans, develops and manages departmental expense and capital budgets.
* Develops short- and long-range product and service strategies and plans. Oversees the execution of operating plans.
* Performs as an idea generator, working with others as a thought leader and subject- matter expert to help brainstorm new processes and solutions. Shares highly complex information related to areas of expertise. Interacts with senior management to keep abreast of objectives. Transfers knowledge and collaborates across functional lines and/or across departments. Interacts with direct reports and peers in management / customers / vendors to interpret information and improve cross-functional processes and programs. Builds and enhances key internal and external contacts.
* Directs through directors and managers who mentor, coach and evaluate their responsive teams and develop employees through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens () is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America's most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.