Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Designs. implements, and operates data management systems for intelligence needs. Designs how data will be stored, accessed, used, integrated, and managed by different data regimes and digital systems. Works with data users to determine, create, and populate optimal data architectures, structures, and systems. Plans, designs, and optimizes data throughput and query performance. Participates in the selection of backend database technologies (e.g. SQL. NoSQL. IIPC, etc.), their configuration and utilization, and the optimization of the full data pipeline infrastructure to support the actual content, volume, ETL, and periodicity of data to support the intended kinds of queries and analysis to match expected responsiveness.
- Clearance - TS//SCI or TS/SCI with current CI scope Polygraph - (with one year of currency minimum) OR willing to undergo CI scope Polygraph (based on specific analytical position) PLUS
- Education - Bachelor's Degree OR 10+ years direct relevant experience PLUS
- Experience- 10+ years of analytical experience (with 8+ years of Identity Intelligence or functional/regional all-source analysis experience) at the operational/strategic level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
- Strong briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information to senior members of the intelligence community
- Ability to gather, analyze and collate and fuse available intelligence products to produce IIRs, reports, and briefings including the ability to clearly articulate information
- Education: Master's Degree in related field
- Certification: Counter Terrorism/Counter Insurgency, Global Regional Issues, HUMINT, CI, POL/MIL/Geopolitical analysis; Senior Intelligence Analysis with familiarity of ICD 203, 204 and 206.
- Competed OS301 Fundamentals Course
- Completed OS302 OSINT Analytic Tools Course
- Completed a Basic Social Media Analysis Course
- Complete an Advanced Social Media Analysis Course
- Experience: 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years
- Equivalency - Chief Warrant Officer 3-5; Field Grade Officer (O4- O5) JISE/ACE Director or Deputy Director
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).