We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant, Portfolio Management Analyst with our industry-leading client in McLean, VA.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
- Develop and deliver a recommendation for an investment and portfolio management framework, based on the strategic planning framework, which represents a structured yet efficient approach for top-down investment and portfolio management
- The approach shall include:
- Identifying portfolios and investment needs;
- Developing and scoping initiatives;
- Verifying initiative alignment to strategy;
- Estimating and validating costs;
- Prioritizing investments; and
- Assist with implementing the investment and portfolio management framework
- Conduct periodic portfolio and investment reviews
- Support the review by (1) developing the agenda and presentation materials, (2) reviewing all materials for quality and consistency, (3) assisting stakeholders with material preparation, (4) facilitating a structured review of the materials, and (5) recording the review minutes
- Support the development, assessment, review, and delivery of the required investment documents
- Maintain enough capacity to complete investment reviews of all IT systems within the DON, including defense business and warfighting systems
- Develop, deliver, and maintain an enterprise capability and service roadmap for all systems (business and warfighting)
- Implement and manage an enterprise performance management program that includes the following facets:
- Develop, deploy, and maintain a performance management dashboard that provides near real time status of performance metrics, including, but not limited to, service performance, financial, process, and personnel/contract performance
- Establish baseline performance metric values and track performance trends over time
- Conduct periodic reviews to determine if the project objectives and/or services target indicators adequately met measured results
- Secret Clearance
- 10+ years of total experience (internships included)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (or equivalent experience if no degree)
- Policy development experience;
- Functional area manager (FAM) or equivalent experience;
- Working knowledge of the Defense Business System (DBS) investment certification requirements and processes;
- Working knowledge of the planning, programming, budget, and execution (PPBE) process;
- Working knowledge of programming and budget systems (e.g. Program Budget Information System (PBIS), Program Budget Information System-IT (PBIS-IT), Select & Native Programming Information Technology (SNaP-IT), DoD Resources Data Warehouse (DRDW)); and
- Working knowledge of the Defense Information Technology Portfolio Repository (DITPR) or DITPR-DON.
Job ID: 346850
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check! - provided by Dice