We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow. When was the last time you felt proud about your work?"
Cognizant Consulting (CC) is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. With over 3,400 consultants worldwide, CC offers high-value consulting services that improve business performance and operational productivity, lower operational expenses and enhance overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industry expertise, program and change management capabilities and analytical objectivity to help improve business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformation and increase shareholder value. We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including: Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Roadmap Development, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The CBC team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
Role and Responsibilities
Consulting resources within our Banking and Financial Services (BFS) teams own and drive the delivery and execution of medium to large-size consulting projects for Fortune 500 banks and financial services firms. Typical Consulting projects involve Business Strategy, Tech Strategy, Technology and Platform Optimization, Banking Regulatory and Market Trends, Digital Banking, Business / Ops / IT Transformation.
In addition, Consulting resources often take up leadership and senior level roles such as Program/ Project Manager, Business & Solutions Architect, Business Analyst in large engagements that involve multiple service lines within Cognizant
4-5 years of experience in working in or providing consulting services to large banking institutions
• Consumer Banking experience required with knowledge of products including deposits, lending and payments
• A mix of functional and technical skills and basic understanding of banking domain and business processes
• Basic knowledge of modern digital platforms such as core banking, servicing and CRM etc.
• Curious and willingness to learn and participate in digital transformation programs enabled via new capabilities such as Cloud, AI & ML etc.
• Experience with modern delivery models such as Product Management, Design Thinking and Agile
• Experience with customer experience design
• Experience with creating clickable prototypes with Design tools
• Understanding of fin-tech eco-system and solutions supporting digital banks - provided by Dice