MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This position would provide you with the opportunity to work on High-End, Luxury Residential projects as a Senior Construction Manager. You'd be joining a growing team with an excellent working environment, and have the opportunity to grow into Head of Construction.
This organization is based North of the City. They have been around for about 25 years. They specialize in high-end, luxury custom homes worth up to $10M. Most of their projects are around $500k to $2M in value. They have a great team culture, and are continuing to grow and expand their project pipeline. They have an extensive backlog going into 2021.
The key responsibilities of this Senior Construction Manager-Residential will be:
- Professionally represent the company with subcontractors and clients.
- Proactively solve problems with hands-on approach.
- Overseeing the Project Management team in the planning, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction projects.
- Assists in the coordination of all personnel: vendors, contractors, etc., necessary to complete the project.
- Get involved and manage estimating duties.
- Participating in owner meetings.
- Understand and enforce company safety rules and procedures.
- Maintaining records and logs.
The successful Senior Construction Manager-Residential will be:
- Maintain an excellent level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience working on residential projects
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skills
- Communication skills are essential as you will be client facing in this role.
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects on time and on budget
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, cost control schedules and safety required
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems
The offer for Senior Construction Manager-Residential will be:
- Competitive base salary- up to $150k