Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We're building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It's time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It's time you were a part of something bigger.
We're expanding our workforce - engineers, architects, developers and more - onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you're ready for high-impact, you're ready for CDK.
- Includes organizing and leading requirement meetings with business sponsors, users, and other impacted teams.
- Develops both high-level and detailed business requirements documentation to support business needs and identify appropriate solution(s).
- Utilizes knowledge of Sales and Marketing or Operaions business processes and tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Wave/Einstein, Lightning and/or other tools to make recommendations to business and other impacted parties regarding solution options and deployment strategy.
- Performs and/or drives actual development of approved solution.
- Documents developed solution and provides solution knowledge to other team members. Responsible for developing and executing test plan associated with developed solution or reporting effort.
- Works with business stakeholders to ensure solution meets business requirements and can be successfully implemented and maintained. May participate in business strategy discussions based proven/observed expertise.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 6+ years experience in business systems analysis or like technical role
- Intermediate exposure to an enterprise class ERP/CRM such as Oracle, SAP and/or SalesForce
- Intermediate knowledge of business workflows across multiple functional areas
- Demonstrates an ability to lead moderately scoped projects from a business and systems analysis perspective
- Demonstrates an ability to consult with stakeholders; may do so at senior levels
- Applies knowledge of project management, group facilitation, and consultation
- Applies knowledge of business needs assessment and analysis, and management principles and practices
- Responsibilities include diverse tasks that may include creating all levels of deliverables, assisting with policy and procedure development, training, conducting business needs assessment, research and analysis, project planning, may act as consultation to senior management
- Demonstrates willingness to learn and actively pursues higher level knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.