Senior Business Analyst
The Intersect Group is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for our client in Irving, Texas. The Senior Business Analyst will monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects while removing obstacles that may impact project timelines.
- Perform detailed requirements analysis
- Document processes
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects while removing obstacles that may impact project timelines
- Coordinate with internal teams like purchasing, finance, etc. for project success
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Perform requirements analysis
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Update, implement and maintain procedures.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Manage competing resources and priorities
- Well versed with BA role and responsibilities, like understanding BRD, FRD, other artifacts and Managing E2E implementation with demonstrable experience of Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking with documentation and presentation skills
- Experience creating reports and providing presentations
- Excellent hands on experience in SQL & doing data mapping
- Excellent communication and multiple stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- Experiences in multiple industries is a plus
- Ability to navigate through projects with multiple players like product manager, project managers, QA, developers, with responsibilities that may overlap with multiple roles
- Ability and skill to wear multiple hats when needed to ensure project success and not restrict oneself to a fixed role.
- Natural analytical way of thinking
- Ability to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and bridge the gap of communication between technical and non-technical users
- Can-do and can make it happen attitude
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74286 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.