The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Salesforce Developer to join our Federal Technology Enablement practice.
- Work with Salesforce Technical Architect and Business Analysts to translate business requirements to deployable work projects
- Develop, test and deploy Lightning and Visualforce pages, apex classes, triggers, visual work flow and process builder
- Integrate with on premise and cloud based systems using Salesforce and third party APIs
- Execute full lifecycle deployments from development to sandbox and production
- Collaborate with project management team to communicate technical issues and drive timely solutions
- Contribute to project design and technical document
- A minimum of three years hands-on software development experience with a minimum of one year on Force.com platform
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Good understanding of core Salesforce platform products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Hold one ore more Salesforce Certifications, preferably Platform Development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please. - provided by Dice