Provides high level, more complex secretarial/administrative support to senior management employees or groups in the Bank
- Serve as a liaison between manager and bank personnel, responding to questions and issues on departmental matters.
- Creates non-routine correspondence and communications on behalf of manager.
- Perform high level administrative / project assignments, relieving management of many day-to-day operations and ensuring smooth functioning of department.
- Prepare and arrange business presentations, management letters, and other communications to include agendas, meeting minutes.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendar for manager. Coordinate all travel arrangements.
- Prepare disbursements and billings for approval. Maintains financial expense records.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
Associate's degree or equivalent in experience
4 years progressive secretarial/administrative support experience with demonstrated development of skills on-the-job
Tarrytown, New York, United States of America